Open AT Documentation?

Is there any body out there who can send me documentation on how to get started with Open AT. I have a Q2501 module. I can load and run the sample applications with no problems, but I can make no sense of the code structure. I just keep on staring at a screen full of lines making no sense at all. Even if it is a simple complete (not complex) piece of code to flash a few led’s on the GPIO’s. This will already send me in the right direction.[/b]

Post your email and I´ll send you the basic stuff!

Best Regards,

Henrique

I have the same problem as PHILIP.
Could someone send me some examples.
Thank a lot.

Giorgio

Contact me for the code…

Thank you very much for the examples.
Very useful.

I meet the same question,can you give me some example code or Open at documentation?
thanks!
My Email:wanli0403@163.com

i have the sme problem please can you send me some examples about sending sms ans mms

All the documents and samples are on the Open-AT CD.

Start with the Tutorial - It takes you through using all the tools and the “Hello, World” sample:

Tutorial for Open AT V3.03
Revision: 001
Date: 29 November 2005
Reference: WM_ASW_OAT_UGD_00050

Filename: TU_Tutorial_for_Open_AT_V303_rev001.pdf

Hello everybody, I intend to use Q2406 module in my project, but I haven’t got it yet. I want to read some more docs, but can’t get any! I tried to login in the support section to get application notes, but they told me that password/username is invalid. Can anyone send me all Q2406 software-related docs to e-mail pkp@elin.ru (remove underscores before send)? Or can anyone tell me how to get it from Wavecom website?

Hi, I would like some documentation about how can i start with OPEN AT …
Is there anybody who can send me some docs about it ??
marcelo@lithus.com.br
i would appreciate…

thanks…

All the documentation is on the Open-AT CD.

Getting Started with Open-AT” Tells you how to install all the tools;

The “Tutorial for Open AT” walks you through the Hello_World project;

There’s over a dozen sample projects on the CD.

my e-mail is helium_1024@yahoo.com, please send me some documentation or sample codes, thanks

I have the same problem as PHILIP.
Could someone send me some examples.
Thank a lot.

I just bought a Q2358c module from the agent. But I didn’t get any Open AT documentation! I merely downloaded a pdf file named WISMOQ_CDMA_AT_SpecNew. It’s hard for me to get my project started. I need some Open AT documentation. Can anybody send me some? Thanks!

Best Regards
My Email: wuchen_wuchen@hotmail.com

Open AT is not available for CDMA products.

If you are in the U.S., you can use GSM/GPRS (850/1900MHz) instead of CDMA.

Wavecom products supporting both GSM 850/1900MHz and Open AT are Q2426, Q2686 and Q2687.

To Jay: Thx a lot!

my e-mail is auzuir@gmail.com, please send me some documentation or sample codes, thanks

I am also new to OPEN AT, if someone has useful documents other than those can be found on the CD, would you please email me a copy? Appreciated.
hslai@msolution.com.hk

I have same problem with hslai. I really need useful document other than those in the CD. would someone email me a copy? I really appreciated it. Thank you. My email is alfredosilitonga@gmail.com

What exactly do you need to know that isn’t covered by the materials supplied on the CD?