How to get Open at

How to get Open at
Thanks a lot

It’s simple: Call your distributor or Wavecom representative!

Best Regards,
Jan

I buy Wavecom at net and call agent ,he told me he known nothing, he is out of the door, so, i want to get Open AT SDK via URL
would you help me? thanks a lot

There is no URL for it… Usually, it comes on a CD. You will need to get it through the regular channels. Maybe you should write an e-mail to Wavecom directly, asking for some other distributor near you. Check the Wavecom main Web site. There should be contact information on it…

Best Regards,
Jan

thanks for your reply, i will wirte mail to wavecom, thanks a lot

Actually, I just found the other day that there is a URL! :slight_smile:

wavecom.com/modules/movie/sc … OpenATMain

I think this must be quite new (I’ve never seen it before), and it’s only offering Open-AT v2.1 :frowning:

Is Open-AT v2.1 worth getting?

Interesting… And: yes absolutely! It is worth downloading!!

I am using it (actually switched to 2.13 for RoHS compliant 2400A modules), and I think it’s more stable than a lot of the newer versions… So if your module does support it 2.1 is a good choice!

Best Regards,
Jan

But its only an evaluation version. I can’ get any information on my wavecom distributer for a full version. I deal with a lot of M1306B Anybody can give a help here. I just want a copy of a recent OpenAT SDK.

I don't understand this policy.

Tkz

Locate your local distributor - and their contact details - here: wavecom.com/modules/movie/scenes/locator/