How to get started with FX30?What are the general steps to be followed when we are using FX30

Well I was not aware of this command. If im not wrong in place of cnum i have to use my sim card number?

what are you doing actually?
Why do you need to know the mobile number?

I want to use FX30 as router, when I’m trying to ping its showing unreachable and connection is showing as either not connected or connected with rmnet0

Why do you need to know the mobile number?

I dont want to know mobile number

This what I’m getting when I’m trying to connect.

Its connected through rmnet0 and after some time it gets disconnected

Does anyone knows why is it so?

Have you monitored +cgreg notification and see if there is PS detach?
Have you tried to use pc to dial up via atd*99***1# command and see if there is same issue?

Screenshot (61)

This is what I got. After executing the command

Have you monitored +cgreg notification (not +CREG!!!) and see if there is PS detach?
Have you tried to use pc to dial up via atd*99***1# (not just typing the command!) command and see if there is same issue?

at+cgreg?
+CGREG: 0,1

I dint got your dialup via atd99**1#? like how do you want me to check?

not just query the AT+CGREG?
You need to set it to AT+CGREG=1 first and then see if there is unsolicited message when the data session disconnects.

please see here on how to ppp dial up:

https://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/linux-configure-modem-to-connect-to-the-internet-using-a-ppp-dialup-account.html

Ok I will check. I have set AT+CGREG=1

But I guess ppp dial up is for linux? I am using windows.

you can install vmware to have linux in windows

You can also see here (but not sure if it works in Windows 10, never tried before )

I have installed docker and using vs code copied update file to modem and it worked for modem. But when I was using another same model tried to follow user guide using at command and tera term terminal its not getting connected.
FX30 - User Guide - Rev9.0Pankaj.pdf (7.1 MB)
page 32 i followed same steps

Which update file are you downloading from vscode?
If it works , why don’t you use same method to another modem?