I use M2M Studio 1.1.1, open AT OS v.21, WIP Plug-in v 5.10 and LUA Plug-in v 1.1.0 for Fastrack Supreme 10.
I created a open AT project based on fastrack_ethernet sample. I got rid in the code from deprected adl_main and wm_apmCustomStackSize, and defined a single task with the help of Code Generation Editor. It worked fine and I got generated.c with properly defined parameters. After that I decided to start using LUA and realized that I have a memory type (in Project Properties| OpenAT Application | Build Settings) set to 256Kb. I’ve changed memory type to 1MB+ , cleaned up/rebuilt my project and upgarded the image on my Fastrack. The task didn’t start at all.
After some time of frustration we realized that the Task Table became empty.
The worst thing that it happened silently (w/o any notifications).
This problem is reproducable on my site.