RV50 Boot Failure

I have two brand new RV50 modems stuck in boot failure. This occurred while trying to change the Radio Module Firmware. Is there truly no way to recover from this???
Thanks!

Hi Amberlee,
Could you try to put these devices to Recovery mode?

• To enter to Recovery mode, press the Reset button for more than 20 seconds. (Release
    the button when the Power LED flashes amber.)
  • Re-update ALEOS firmware and Radio firmware.

If these devices can not enter Recovery mode, please open a RMA request.

Thanks,

The devices will not go into recovery mode, I feel I have tried everything I could think of… when I attempt to put in recovery mode the lights flash green and then red but never change to amber. Both units came to this state from a a computer timeout while trying to change the firmware (Actually one may have been FW and the other software). These new units have also been on the shelf for awhile and I am almost positive they are out of warranty. What would opening an RMA request get me?
Thanks!

Hi Amberlee,
Note: Please Use an Ethernet cable to connect the gateway to your computer to enter the Recovery mode.
If devices still can not go to Recovery mode, Please contact your Reseller/ Distributor for this case. They will check your devices and guide the process if your devices are out of warranty.

Thanks,

Thank you again. However, it would be near impossible for me to track down the retailer as I have no way to know who in my office purchased these modems or when. What I do know is that I have two brand new modems that are in boot failure due to the computer timing out during a FW upgrade. This is a very poor feature and, yes, it took me two modems to figure out what happened. PLEASE tell me there is another way to get these modems operational again without the original vendor.
Best,
Amberlee