Octave does not update data

Hi.
With the Developer and Diagnostic modes enabled, the Octave has not been updating the data received from the FX30S gateway for 22 hours. This applies to virtual resources, as well as modbus and discrete inputs. Using a different Blueprint with different resources does not solve the problem. Reboot doesn’t help. Firmware 3.1.0.

Hi Vitali,

I see the device has not reported since Jan 22, 2021 06:44:15 GMT-6 just after a configuration push to the device… The SIM Traffic shows the device last reported on Dec 28th, 2020. Have you updated the new ECC production SIM?

Could you SSH into the device and send the following results from the command line:

1. cm data
  2. cm radio
  3. cm SIM info

Hi David.

I see the device has not reported since Jan 22, 2021 06:44:15 GMT-6 just after a configuration push to the device… The SIM Traffic shows the device last reported on Dec 28th, 2020.

This also applies to the fact that the Octave does not update data. As you can see, the last data was transferred when a new Blueprint was applied and is no longer updated. If I load any other Blueprint, the timestamp of when the device was last seen from the Octave is updated, but the data never starts to update.
At the moment when a new Blueprint is loaded, a timestamp is put, but the update is no longer in the Octave.

Have you updated the new ECC production SIM?

I didn’t quite understand the question, English is not my native language. If the question is, have I recently changed my SIM card to another, then no, I have not.

root@fx30s:~# cm data
Index:                         1
APN:                           iot.swir
PDP Type:                      IPV4V6
Connected:                     yes
Interface:                     rmnet_data0
Family[IPv4]:                  inet
IP[IPv4]:                      10.129.106.40
Gateway[IPv4]:                 10.129.106.41
Dns1[IPv4]:                    193.41.60.16
Dns2[IPv4]:                    193.41.60.15
root@fx30s:~# cm radio
Power:                         ON
Current Network Operator:      UA-KYIVSTAR
Current RAT:                   GSM network (LE_MRC_RAT_GSM)
Signal:                        Very strong signal strength (5)
PS:                            Packet Switched Registered, home network (LE_MRC_REG_HOME)

root@fx30s:~# cm SIM info
This service does not exist.

Hi David,
can you say something new on the topic?

Hi Vitalii,

I am sending you an email with instructions

Hi Vitali,

I changed the roaming partner config on your Sierra Wireless SIMs at your location. Thank you for your post.

1 Like

Hi David!
Many thanks for the help.
The problem is resolved!