LX60 and RV55 LTE-M/NB-IoT Global not connecting to the network

I have LX60 and RV55, both units do not attach to the network.
They do not send RACH request or any comms with the network for both LTE-M and NB-IoT signals.

The Airlink GUI shows that the UE can see the network but RF signal seems low. (see attached captures)
I confirmed that the RF signal is not low because this is a lab environment.

LX60 AT Command:
ATI

LX60

OK
AT+COPS?

+COPS: 0
OK
AT+CEREG?

OK
AT+CGATT?

ERROR
AT+CGATT=0
ERROR

AT+CFUN=?
OK
AT+CFUN?
ERROR

Hi @abiodun,

Could you please take a look at the below question/concern and share your answers?

1. Please make sure that antennas are attached to the routers. Two antennas are required when connecting to an LTE network.

2. Which ALEOS version and Radio Module Firmware are LX60 and RV55 running? If they are not the latest versions, please refer to the following link to obtain the latest ALEOS version and Radio Module Firmware, and then recheck whether the problem is resolved.

Link the latest FW LX60: https://source.sierrawireless.com/resources/airlink/software_downloads/lx/lx-firmware-list/#sthash.EynjXXtw.kYBAR4br.dpbs
    Link the latest FW RV55: https://source.sierrawireless.com/resources/airlink/software_downloads/rv55/rv55-firmware-list/#sthash.ITVBrOPN.dpbs

3. Could you please let me know which carrier’s SIM card you are using?

4. Also, could you please share full log file and Template file on LX60 and RV55 for analysis?

Thanks,

Hi @jerdung,

I tried all your suggestions with no success, see details below.

1. I confirmed that functional antennas are been used for testing. LX60 and Rv55 use only one antenna.

2. Current ALEOS & Radio Module Firmware
    LX60: ALEOS: LX_4.13.0.17
    Radio Firmware: WP7702_02.16.06.00_GENERIC_001.028_004

RV55: ALEOS: RV_4.13.0.17
Radio Firmware: WP7702_02.16.06.00_GENERIC_001.028_004

Upgrades to latest versions:
LX60: ALEOS: LX_4.16.0.21
Radio Firmware: WP7702_02.36.06.00_GENERIC_001

RV55: ALEOS: RV55_4.17.0.012 (Upgrade failed; Certificate verification failed: Unable to get a local issuer certificate)
Radio Firmware: WP7702_02.36.08.09_GENERIC_001

1. SIM Carrier: Generic SIM on a private LTE network.

2. Log files and templates file are attached.

SW LX60-RV55 templates-logs.zip (427.4 KB)

Thanks,
Abi

@jerdung,

I still await your reply based on the info and logs I provided.

Thanks,
Abi

Hi @abiodun,

Please try using the carrier’s SIM on a real network to see if the devices can connect to the network.
→ In order to narrow down the issue from simulator network, we need to recheck on the real network first, so please try to use the SIM from real network at your location to recheck the issue.

Thanks,

Hi @jerdung ,

I tested using Verizon & the LX-60 attached on Cat-M1.

filteredlogs(1).txt (1.3 MB)