GX400 Router, cannot apply changes!

Hi all, I update settings (e.g. ddns) then apply changes then reboot. But after the reboot, the settings reverts back to the what it was previously. Has anyone had this issue before and can suggest how it can be fixed? Thanks in advance. Aj

Hi @arai,

Welcome to our community!

Could you please take a look at the below question/concern and share your answers?

1. What version of ALEOS is your GX400 running, and which firmware package is installed on it? If it’s not the latest version, please download and install it from the following link: https://source.sierrawireless.com/resources/airlink/software_downloads/gx400-firmware/gx400-firmware-list/#sthash.zJmf90OT.dpbs
  2. Have you tried applying a different configuration on the GX400? Alternatively, if is possible, you can try applying a configuration on a different GX400 then reboot to see if the issue occurs.
  3. Additionally, could you please try performing a factory reset and then reapplying the configuration to see if the problem persists?

Thanks,

Hi @jerdung, thanks for your reply. I have tried numerous time to update the firmware, it comes up with bad image error. I have also tried applying changes to a different settings (e.g, DHCP Lease period) and rebooted but no success. Unfortunately, the device is installed in a remote location and I do not want to risk losing access completely after a factory reset. Currently, I am accessing the device via a remote access software running on a PC in the same local network as the router. It seems this is a rare case as I have not come across any other related post in the forum.

Hi @arai,

Could you please provide the log file and template file before and after applying the settings?

Thanks,