Error code 500

Hi,

I am looking for a fault code list of the GX450 and RV55. We are using both modems and error code 500 appears in both log files. Now I am trying to find out what this error code means, but I cannot find it. There is a reference to the available ALMS server
documentation for a list of all possible error codes
and their significance. Can you help me with this.

Below the comment from the manual for a RV55 modem.

[AVMS] HTTP error ‘500’ ALMS server reported error 500 in the HTTP response.

Refer to the available ALMS server documentation for a list of all possible error codes
and their significance.

Regards Han

Hi @Han
Could you please share with me some information as below:

1. What firmware version is your RV55 running?
  2. Please share with me the specific step by step you did that the error code 500 happens on your RV55 Airlink.

Thanks,

Hi Jerdung,

The FW version is v4.13. We use the Sierra modems for our GPS equipment in agriculture. The modem connects to a server from which we receive GPS corrections. Also, the modem is used to synchronise all data from the display to the cloud. Nothing exciting about it, in fact. The modem is started, connects via wifi to our GPS display and the modem connects to the internet. What we noticed is that our display suddenly stopped synchronising and indicated that no internet was available. But there was an internet connection, as the GPS corrections kept coming in. Of course, it could also be due to the firmware on our display, but I noticed that 2 minutes before the display stopped synchronising Error 500 appears in the log files I retrieved from the Sierra modem. I have attached the log file as an attachment. ed. It is not a big data packet that is being sent, but if suddenly the internet speed becomes slow, then I can understand that the synchronisation is not completely faultless.

Regards Han
Log RV55.zip (221.7 KB)

Hi @Han
Please refer to the following ideas:

1. Please upgrade to latest firmware for your RV55 following the link below then recheck whether the issue is resolved
    https://source.sierrawireless.com/resources/airlink/software_downloads/rv55/rv55-firmware-list/#sthash.E3vlCfAo.dpbs
  2. Please make sure your RV55 Airlink is connected to the network
  3. Can you ping to IP address: 8.8.8.8 and bs.airvantage.net from your RV55 Airlink?

Thanks,