Developer Studio 2.3.0 has just been released!
- Projects based on Q2698 are supported.
- Project wizard has been updated to ease Application Framework selection per module. Preventing selecting incompatible Application Framework towards of module selection.
- AT Command scripting: Developer Studio now provides the ability to manage AT commands sequence while using the target management, and execution is controlled within the console pane.
- Automatic Open AT Application versioning: Developer Studio now update application version already defined with a build number based on timestamp. This is ensuring that Open AT application version is always updated, and improve application version identification within a device, especially while using Management Services.
- Serial Port Monitoring: Ability to retrieve RS232 control signal status and manage DTR signal toggle to improve overall target control during a debug session.