Dear Developer Studio users,
We’re glad to announce that the long awaited beta version of Developer Studio 1.2.0, including complete Target Management rework, is now available for download.
For this release, we are providing two kinds of deliverables:
- Either a complete Developer Studio installer
- Or a smaller “TM” application, just containing the Target Management (+ Package Manager) facilities (i.e. without the Open AT application build system)
Developer Studio installer can be downloaded from here: http://updatesite.sierrawireless.com/beta/1.2.0.M3/DevStudio120M3Setup.exe
TM application archives can be downloaded from here:
- For Windows (32 bits or 64 bits with 32 bits JVM): http://updatesite.sierrawireless.com/beta/1.2.0.M3/tm.win32.zip
- For Linux 32 bits: http://updatesite.sierrawireless.com/beta/1.2.0.M3/tm.linux.zip
- For Linux 64 bits: http://updatesite.sierrawireless.com/beta/1.2.0.M3/tm.linux64.zip
A release note listing changes since 1.1.2 can be found here: http://updatesite.sierrawireless.com/beta/1.2.0.M3/releasenote.html
This version is still a beta one, so it includes some known issues listed below:
- No RTE Debug
- No backtrace decoding (feature planned in final 1.2.0, but not available yet)
- No capability to save traces in a file
- Sometimes, requests sent to the target (download request, traces configuration) are lost. A simple workaround can be to simply close and reopen the connection.
- Sometimes, exception can occur when creating a new Open AT application project
The release plan for 1.2.0 (for now) is:
- a Release Candidate delivery in late October, with all features (delivered only on the forum, as this beta release)
- a final release in November, to integrate bug fixes (delivered on official update site)
Please don’t hesitate to send us any remark or feedback you should have regarding this beta version.
Enjoy using this new Developer Studio release!