Dashboard for FX30 & FX30S resources won't show

I added FX30 and FX30s device to Octave in the last couple days. But after added the device, the device resources page won’t show up. Therefore, I cannot do anything with the device. Can someone help?

Hi James, Can you check the LED on the FX30, If it is green/amber, it should be connected.

It is connected. From the “last seen” on dashboard, the device is connected and alive. The FX30S seems to stuck in the FOTA mode but never complete. The resource page is empty.

James

Hi james,

Could you supply the Octave company name and device name?

After manually upgrade FW to 3.0.2, the problem went away. So the problem should be casued by FOTA. Not sure why FOTA stuck and never completed in the first place. Nevertheless, this issue can be closed now.

I mannually upgraded FW to 3.0.2. However, the FX30 dashboard continue to show a spinning circle for the FW upgrade. How can I disable the FOTA?

Hello James,

Do you still see anything ?

The FOTA you had launched is not active anymore so it shoudl be sorted

A.

Yes. The problem still persists.

The device is

fts_fx30_forest1

James

While the FOTA spinning circle continue to spin on device fts_fx30_forest1, I could not get any configuration change completed.

Hello James,

It seems that there was still an ongoing FOTA, while your device was already updated manually
You should be all clear now

A.

Yes. I can change the configuration now. Thanks a lot.

James