Trouble accessing RV50X using AMM after upgrade to 4.17

Upgraded an RV50X to 4.17 and now I cant access Ace Manager through AMM. The unit is still accessible through a browser window but we work through AMM primarily.
All settings appear to be the same…the template transferred from 4.16 to 4.17 with no issues.

Any Ideas where to look?

Thanks

Hi @chart,

Welcome to our community!

The RV50X access issue with AceManager through AMM may stem from a network problem (connection between RV50X and AMM server) or the ALEOS firmware.

Based on the description, I understand that in ALEOS 4.16, your RV50X successfully accessed AceManager through AMM, correct? If so, to narrow down whether the issue is related to the ALEOS firmware, please consider downgrading from 4.17 to 4.16 and check if AceManager access is restored.

Please refer to the information on how to downgrade ALEOS firmware on page 2 of the following document: https://source.sierrawireless.com/resources/airlink/software_reference_docs/release-notes/aleos-4,-d-,17,-d-,0-release-notes/#sthash.EXwnQXvA.dpbs

In addition:

1. Ensure that you have connected all antennas to the RV. Two antennas are required when connecting to an LTE network.
  2. Which network’s SIM card are you using?
  3. Please provide log files and template files on the RV50X with me.

Thanks,

Hi Jerdung,

I have went back to 4.16 and everything works as expected…the RV50X Ace Manager is accessible using AMM or Webpage direct. Using 4.17 it is only accessible using Webpage direct.

I have attached 2 log files…one is compressed. Let me know if you need something different as we have never set up logging other than what is default.

Also, config file is attached.

There is new support for ‘Private AMM Certificate’ under services. Is this file required to be on the RV50X now? Could this be causing my issue? The unit checks in to AMM but I can’t access ACE Manager through AMM.

Thanks for your help

Hi @chart,

The issue only occurs when updating to version 4.17 and does not happen with 4.16. This could be a problem related to the AMM server with ALEOS 4.17. In this case, please send an email to technical support at support@sierrawireless.com for further assistance.

Thanks,

Hi Jerdung,
Can you please remove my posts attachments?

Thanks

/

Hi @chart,

I have removed the attachments as per your request.

Thanks,

Thank you sir

-Rappahannock Electric Cooperative Legal Disclaimer- This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any use by others is strictly prohibited.