Static IP Issue On Raven XE

Hi Guys,
I have a Raven XE using the default 192.168.13.31 on the LAN side. If I have a computer connected set to DHCP, the computer can get internet and all is well. The problem is I have a device that can only be static IP. If I set my PC to a static IP (including the gateway), it won’t get internet access. I have even tried using the exact same IP that it just gave me via DHCP and it won’t let me out to the net. It is almost like a security thing or something. I have banged my head on my desk for a long time trying to figure this one out. The strange thing is it did work for a short time. I have updated to the latest firmware but no luck. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Dear Customer,

For Technical Support for the AirLink modems such as MP70, RV50, ES, GX, LS, Raven and PinPoint modems (including all applicable documentation, Software development, and drivers ) please contact your reseller from where you purchased the product.

Our reseller channel is equipped to handle your support requests directly. We will co-ordinate your support request with the correct channel.

Regards,
Sierra Wireless Customer Service