We are testing a new Sierra Wireless AirLink GX400. We got a dual-purpose antenna to access VZW cell network and GPS. We have good cell signal, but absolutely no GPS at all.
I have found very little help so far, but here is what I’ve tried:
- set GPS functions to log in Debug mode.
- cold-boots and warm boots
- swap cellular and GPS leads from the antenna
- turn off the Diversity/Aux antenna connection in ACEmanager
- tried both Standalone and MS-based GPS modes.
Is there a configuration trick that I am missing?
Could it be a bad antenna? Or is there some activation process to get GPS going that our salesman forgot to mention?
I also have a call in to tech support, but thought I would ask here to see if others have “been there / done that / got the Tee-shirt”
Thanks for any help or advice you can offer!