I have tried with MIB of Sierra Wireless and these values are available in this MIB. You can get this MIB on the Source https://source.sierrawireless.com/resources/airlink/application_notes_and_code_samples/swi_mib/#sthash.IELWCdS0.dpbs 1
Please load this MIB to your MIB tool. You should check the SNMP version on your device and on your MIB tool, they should be the same.
You need to configure evens reporting SNMP TRAP.
To configure ALEOS to send an SNMP TRAP notification:
1. Ensure that SNMP is configured on the Services > Management (SNMP) page. See
Management (SNMP) on page 230 in 41113097_ALEOS 4.12.0 Software Configuration User Guide for AirLink RV50_r2.pdf
2. On the Events Reporting tab, select Actions from the menu on the left.
3. Enter the desired Action Name.
4. From the drop-down menu in the Action Type field, select SNMP TRAP.
5. Click Apply.
The name you assigned to the Action appears under Actions. You can click on this any
time to modify the settings.
6. Click Events on the menu on the left and follow the instructions on Event Types on
page 283 to configure the Event you want associated with this Action and to link the
Action to the Event.
If you have more than one event or action configured, the trap indicates which Event
triggered which Action.
Please refer to Event Types (page 283->286 in 41113097_ALEOS 4.12.0 Software Configuration User Guide for AirLink RV50_r2.pdf) to define alarm list event reporting SNMP TRAP for this gateway. You can define a maximum of 5 Events.