Q2686H TCP/IP and firmware

I bought Q2686H
UMT Rev C
Q2686H
FCC ID: O9EQ2686
70546005008530000 008 08 ES

Our distributor send me beta TCP/IP stack B61h09gg.swift files.
I tried to upgrade module (with at+wdwl I loaded dwl.dwl and than b61h_q2686h.dwl), and after this module write BAD SOFTWARE and doesn’t work.
I asked distributor files to reflash module, they sent me pro-dwl.wpb, w.e2p, q2686h.e2p from this version (B61h09gg.swift), and DWLwin 4.0.2.0, but after reflashing I see BAD SOFTWARE again.
I asked them previous version of firmware (b60h), tried to reflash module, but after reflashing I see again BAD SOFTWARE.
What I do wrong?
How to repair my modules?
Whan the final version of TCP/IP stack would be ready for customers?

Another questions: Why Q2686H works correctrly only if power supply is >= 3.75v ? Q2406 works from 3.60v in the same schematic.

Thank you!

I have the same problem with Q2686F. Also in OS ver. 6.60 does’t works UART2!

Now sure about the new firmware for the TCP/IP but bad software means that the in the firmware (embedded deep in the module) it does not recognize the signature on the dwl files, there are 2 common error BAD SOFTWARE MEMORY ALLOCATION ERROR…so you might want to re-flash the whole this to its former state and wait until the your distri can solve this for you.

Now the voltage increase it because of Power…you need more power, not sure if its internal of the module or the antanne. but from what I understand from the laws of physics the module need more power…hope this helps

Samuel

Now sure about the new firmware for the TCP/IP but bad software means that the in the firmware (embedded deep in the module) it does not recognize the signature on the dwl files, there are 2 common error BAD SOFTWARE MEMORY ALLOCATION ERROR…so you might want to re-flash the whole this to its former state and wait until the your distri can solve this for you.

Now the voltage increase it because of Power…you need more power, not sure if its internal of the module or the antanne. but from what I understand from the laws of physics the module need more power…hope this helps

Samuel

Now sure about the new firmware for the TCP/IP(have not tried it yet) but bad software means that the in the firmware (embedded deep in the module) it does not recognize the signature on the dwl files, there are 2 common error BAD SOFTWARE MEMORY ALLOCATION ERROR…so you might want to re-flash the whole this to its former state and wait until the your distri can solve this for you.

Samuel