Hi, I know this has been addressed before,but please bear with me. I have read through all the posts but have different problems.
Here is the setup:
- Q2686 with all UART1 signals connected (well, except for RING).
- nReset is on switch to ground, normally open, grounded for reset. I rely on internal pullup of nReset pin for normal operation.
- Boot pin connected through switch to 1V8. ( I also briefly tried 2V8 after no luck with 1V8, as well as 10k to ground).
- I switch the Boot pin to 1V8 and the nReset to ground.
- I get DWLWIN ready and press “Start”
- I power up the Q2686
- I release nReset
- DWLWIN starts to “Installing the downloader in the Wireless CPU’s memory…” and completes this section. See screenshot below.
- Then nothing happend for many seconds.
- DWLWIN then beeps and give this message “Cannot establish the communication with the wireless CPU” and stops.
I have tried all sorts of alternatives but with no luck. I used the file “R71b00-cus-q26-03.wpk” that I received from my disti this afternoon with DWLWin V220.127.116.11.
I have tried with different modules, they are all now not responding even to normal AT commands!
I have also traced on the TXD and RXD lines: During the first part of the download, a lot of data is passed to the Q26, who responds with a single byte back to DwlWin. When the first part is done, the DwlWin sends what looks like a single byte to the Q26, who also responds with a single byte, but after a while it times out and stops.
Any help or pointers or new ideas or miracles would be appreciated.