Importing M2M studio projects into M2M studio does not always work. For example, I created a very simple project in M2M studio (see [url]https://forum.sierrawireless.com/t/dependencies-not-generated-properly/3941/1]). I then zipped the project directory (except for the build directory), and removed the project from M2M. I then deleted the original project from M2M and my hard disc, unzipped the archive, and imported the project.
The project built successfully, so I uploaded the zip to the forum, only to find that awneil couldn’t compile it. I then removed the project from M2M and my hard disc again, and imported the project from the extracted zip file once more. This time the project would not compile. This is the same computer that was used to create the project in the first place, the only thing that has changed is that the computer has been restarted.
The build errors suggest that there is now a problem with the include paths, as it couldn’t find adl_global.h. I tried to check the project settings, but kept receiving an error titled “Could Not Accept Changes”, with the text “The currently displayed page contains invalid values.”. The page is then not displayed, so there is no way to see what’s wrong, or attempt to fix it.
I have also seen this problem when importing a project that uses a version of the OpenAT software suite that is not currently installed. Again, attempting to change the project properties results in error messages informing that there is a problem, but offering no way for you to correct it.