Problem with update com.wavecom.openat.ide.light.product

Hi

I have a problem installing the update com.wavecom.openat.ide.light.product (version 2.2.1.201206182209-R9667). The error message is the following:

An error occurred while configuring the installed items
session context was:(profile=M2StudioProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Configure, operand=null --> [R]toolingcom.wavecom.openat.ide.light.product.ini.win32.win32.x86 2.2.1.201206182209-R9667, action=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.touchpoint.eclipse.actions.AddJVMArgumentAction).
An error occurred while processing the JVM argument.
Invalid format for byte argument: 256m .

This happens on both of my computers. The one has a brand new, clean installation of DS that I perfomed this morning using the online light installer (Open_AT_Framework_Light_Installer_v1-3-1)

Installer link has been upgraded yesterday (developer.sierrawireless.com/Res … ework.aspx)
Please can you give a try with installer v1.3.2?

Thanks for the response. I’ve just started a clean installation using 1.3.2. Will let you know how that goes.

How about all our other computers? We have a number of developers using DS. We would really like to use the update facility to upgrade to the latest version in stead of a full reinstall, which takes quite a long time on our internet connection.

IIRC from another post, you modified the m2mstudio.ini to tune the memory settings, haven’t you?
Please check you don’t have trailing whitespace(s) on memory settings lines.
(seen similar error there: bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=358866)

Good catch! That fixed it, thanks.