Open AT Framework v2.37 has just been released.
Most of you should have already seen it Package manager view of Developer Studio, and includes:
- Firmware R7.47
- Open AT OS v6.37
- Internet library v5.43
- Location library v1.3
- eCall inband modem v1.1.2
- Security library v1.05
- WMMP library v3.1
- C-GPS libraries
- Extended AT v1.10 application
Release highlights :
- API for reset: I2C bus can be reset using API adl_busIOCtl(), new command option ADL_BUS_CMD_RESET_BLOC can be used for this purpose.
API for watchdog management: The synchronous watchdog associated with I2C bus can now be configured using API adl_busIOCtl(). New command Option ADL_BUS_CMD_SET_SYNC_WATCHDOG, ADL_BUS_CMD_GET_SYNC_WATCHDOG can be used for this purpose.
V24 transmission Buffer Flush:
A new API has been added to flush all pending data in the TX FCM flow of serial ports. The new API name is: adl_fcmFlushV24Data().
Power Down Management:
Improved power down management for Open AT application by fine tuning which software area are not allowed to enter in Sleep mode.
Location library v1.3:
- Assisted GPS: Server based Extended Ephemeris from SiRF server.
- Time To First Fix improvement: faster TTFF now returning 2D fix in addition to 3D fix.
- GPS Tracking: now configurable at a lower rate than 1 Hertz, decreasing global power consumption of the system.
- New Deep Sleep mode: Ability to decrease XM0110 power consumption below 10µA.
- Jamming detection and removal: Notify application of GPS Jammers presence and filter it.
- Software blanking: Limit wide band noise link to GSM/GPRS impact in case of antennas proximity.
Available for 2G modules: Q26 Series, WMP Series and SL6087 and Extension GPS module: XM0110.
Release notes are available: http://www.sierrawireless.com/Support/AirPrime/releasenotes/
Open AT Framework download: click here for download