I’m very pleased to announce the availability of Open AT Application Framework 2.52.
This new SDK is integrating firmware R7.52, for 2G platforms: SL6087, Q2686, Q2687 and FXT009.
- Remote Debugging: Ability to securely manage application and firmware traces collection from a remote device.
- Full File System implementation: File System implementation is now complete, providing application and firmware update capability though file system. File System can also be provisioned while uploading the Open AT Application easing manufacturing process. Legacy A&D APIs remain available for compatibility purpose, and are not recommended anymore for new design.
- SSL v2 library: Refresh of the SSL library, now based on recent Open SSL version v1.0.1c, bring all latest known vulnerabilities correction. Now supporting up to TLS 1.2 standard, and AES encryption. An AT Command set is natively included in the Extended AT for end customer to easily manage HTTPS/secure sockets without developing Open AT application.
- IP Frame trace: Debug and analysis of IP frame can be done far quickly using Developer Studio 2.3.1 with its compatibility introduced with wireshark tool.
- Heap status API: An ADL API has been added to retrieve this heap status consumption within an Open AT application.
- Get CPU clock API: An ADL API has been added to retrieve the current CPU clock frequency within an Open AT application.
- AT+COPS improvement: Some application changing regularly PLMN selection mode requires that an automatic PLMN selection shall be done at each start up whatever the previous mode was configured in the device. The new mode 127 introduced in the AT+COPS command provide this capability.
- Maintenance release of the Open AT Application framework 2.51
Open AT Application Framework 2.52 is immediately available for download.
Developer Studio users have already received an update notification.
Online Release notes are upon to be uploaded on Developer Zone and shall be soon available.
- WMP platform is not included per current End of Maintenance
- SL808xT/BT platform support will be delivered later.
Reminder: Developer Zone includes several hours of Open AT Video tutorials to handle self-training. Just search “video tutorial” to get them all ! New ones coming soon…