Not able to connect to the network and see GPS is working or not

you can see here:

How to install it into VS code? i mean looking for the instruction to install from git.

Instead, I am following this
https://docs.legato.io/15_10/basic_apps_create.html

I am at 5) and getting an error

Did you see here about the new application?

yes i have followed and got this without adef and cdef files

also i am getting this error once i debug hellowComp

Here is my hello1.adef file

Choose hello1.adef at the bottom
Cntl +Shift + b

I did and it gives the fatal error

Did you install a sdk in the leaf icon?

yes,

I have this message as well once i open VS code

How about type “leaf shell” inside the terminal of vscode and compile the app by “mkapp”

Why does it use localhost?
Have you tried linux pc?

I don’t know why it uses a local host. No, I did not try with a separate Linux PC. I have used an Ubuntu app in Windows and have done this as above.

If I provide TeamViewer login info, can sierra wireless provide me support to install everything where I can start creating apps?

It has taken long time only to set up the system before going to the main app’s build, which is not professional in my sense. If I used developer studio, it takes only a few minutes to do the setup. Please give me support. Thanks.

you use the wrong command:

(lsh:swi-wp76_4.7.0) owner@ubuntu:~/leaf/apps$ mkapp hello.adef
** ERROR:
Bad configuration environment file path '/home/owner/leaf/leaf-data/swi-wp76_4.7.0/wp76-legato/build/localhost/config.sh'.
(lsh:swi-wp76_4.7.0) owner@ubuntu:~/leaf/apps$ ls
c++  Demo  hello.adef  helloWorld.adef
(lsh:swi-wp76_4.7.0) owner@ubuntu:~/leaf/apps$ mkapp ${LEGATO_DEF_FILE} -s components -t ${LEGATO_TARGET} -w ${LEGATO_OBJECT_DIR} -o ${LEGATO_OUTPUT_DIR} 
** WARNING: File system size limit being ignored for unsandboxed application 'hello1'.
[9/9] Packaging app
(lsh:swi-wp76_4.7.0) owner@ubuntu:~/leaf/apps$ export | grep LEGATO
declare -x LEGATO_CONFIG_SCRIPT="/home/owner/.leaf/wp76-legato_20.04.0-202004151904/build/wp76xx/config.sh"
declare -x LEGATO_DEF_FILE="/home/owner/leaf/apps/Demo/hello1/hello1.adef"
declare -x LEGATO_LANGUAGE_SERVER="/home/owner/leaf/leaf-data/swi-wp76_4.7.0/swi-vscode-support/languageServer/languageServer.js"
declare -x LEGATO_OBJECT_DIR="./_build_hello1/wp76xx"
declare -x LEGATO_OUTPUT_DIR="."
declare -x LEGATO_ROOT="/home/owner/leaf/leaf-data/swi-wp76_4.7.0/wp76-legato"
declare -x LEGATO_SNIPPETS=":/home/owner/leaf/leaf-data/swi-wp76_4.7.0/swi-vscode-support/snippets"
declare -x LEGATO_SYSROOT="/home/owner/leaf/leaf-data/swi-wp76_4.7.0/wp76-toolchain/sysroots/armv7a-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi"
declare -x LEGATO_TARGET="wp76xx"
declare -x LEGATO_TOOLCHAIN_FULL_PREFIX="/home/owner/leaf/leaf-data/swi-wp76_4.7.0/wp76-toolchain/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-"
declare -x LEGATO_UPDATE_FILE="./hello1.wp76xx.update"
declare -x WP76XX_LEGATO_IMAGES="/home/owner/leaf/leaf-data/swi-wp76_4.7.0/wp76-legato-image"
(lsh:swi-wp76_4.7.0) owner@ubuntu:~/leaf/apps$

(lsh:Test) shah@DESKTOP-OL21EQR:~$ mkapp ${LEGATO_DEF_FILE} -s components -t ${LEGATO_TARGET} -w ${LEGATO_OBJECT_DIR} -o ${LEGATO_OUTPUT_DIR}
[9/9] Packaging app
(lsh:Test) shah@DESKTOP-OL21EQR:~$ export | grep LEGATO
declare -x LEGATO_CONFIG_SCRIPT=“/home/shah/.leaf/wp77-legato_19.11.6-202112100804/build/wp77xx/config.sh”
declare -x LEGATO_DEBUG_DIR=“.debug”
declare -x LEGATO_DEF_FILE=“/home/shah/apps/hello_shah.adef”
declare -x LEGATO_DEV_MODE_ENABLE=“1”
declare -x LEGATO_LANGUAGE_SERVER=“/home/shah/leaf-data/Test/swi-vscode-support/languageServer/languageServer.js”
declare -x LEGATO_OBJECT_DIR=“./_build_hello_shah/wp77xx”
declare -x LEGATO_OUTPUT_DIR=“.”
declare -x LEGATO_ROOT=“/home/shah/leaf-data/Test/wp77-legato”
declare -x LEGATO_SNIPPETS=“:/home/shah/leaf-data/Test/swi-vscode-support/snippets”
declare -x LEGATO_SYSROOT=“/home/shah/leaf-data/Test/wp77-toolchain/sysroots/armv7a-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi”
declare -x LEGATO_TARGET=“wp77xx”
declare -x LEGATO_TOOLCHAIN_FULL_PREFIX=“/home/shah/leaf-data/Test/wp77-toolchain/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-”
declare -x LEGATO_UPDATE_FILE=“./hello_shah.wp77xx.update”
declare -x WP77XX_LEGATO_IMAGES=“/home/shah/leaf-data/Test/wp77-legato-image”
(lsh:Test) shah@DESKTOP-OL21EQR:~$ ls
Mysystem_test.sdef _build_Mysytemnew components leaf-data
Mysytemnew.sdef _build_hello_shah helloComp leaf-workspace.json
Mysytemnew.wp77xx.update apps hello_shah.wp77xx.update mangOH
(lsh:Test) shah@DESKTOP-OL21EQR:~$ cd helloComp/
(lsh:Test) shah@DESKTOP-OL21EQR:~/helloComp$ ls
Component.cdef hello.c helloworld.adef
(lsh:Test) shah@DESKTOP-OL21EQR:~/helloComp$ mkapp helloworld.adef
** ERROR:
Bad configuration environment file path ‘/home/shah/leaf-data/Test/wp77-legato/build/localhost/config.sh’.
(lsh:Test) shah@DESKTOP-OL21EQR:~/helloComp$

Then it can compile successfully

I think i have got the way where i have to debug as like this. It works.

Yes, I can create an app now. However, seems complicated but let’s try with the main apps where I have to deal with GPS.

Can you check with an app where GPS is working or not?

You can use the gnss command

I am not getting the location info

Did you check “AT!GPSSATINFO?” ?
You might also need to check the following AT commands to see if it can get GPS fix:

AT!ENTERCND=“A710”
AT!GPSEND=0
AT!GPSSATINFO?
AT!GPSFIX=1,255,1000
AT!GPSSTATUS?
AT!GPSLOC?