I have not used the MC7700 card yet.
But I have some information where I would like to provide it to you.
According to 2400088 AirPrime MC7700 Product Technical Specification.pdf
2400088 AirPrime MC7700 Product Technical Specification.pdf (1.3 MB)
"Peak data rate:
· 100 Mbps DL within 20 MHz bandwidth
(Peak DL data rate in 10 MHz bandwidth: 70 Mbps (approx.) for
Cat 3 device)
· 50 Mbps UL within 20 MHz bandwidth
Actual throughput is dependent on the network configuration,
bandwidth assigned to the UE, the number of users, and RF signal conditions.
• Up to 200 active users in a cell (5 MHz)
• Less than 5 ms user-plane latency
• Supported bandwidths: 5 MHz/10 MHz/20 MHz
• Spectrum flexibility: 1.4–20 MHz (3–20 MHz in future F/W release)
• Enhanced support for end-to-end QOS
• Physical layer uses:
· DL: OFDMA (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access).
Modulation: QPSK, 16QAM, and 64QAM
· UL: Single Carrier FDMA (single carrier modulation and
orthogonal frequency multiplexing)
Modulation: QPSK, 16QAM
• MIMO (Multi-Input Multi-Output) antenna support”
I hope this information is helpful to you.