I have an RV50 which I tried to upgrade to the latest firmware. Now all I get is a green light on the power. it looks like the ethernet interface is working, but I can’t log into it. Is this thing bricked? Is there anything that can be done to recover it? Reset button doesn’t help.
You can recover your gateway, please follow these steps below:
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect the gateway to your computer. (Recovery mode is
not supported on USBnet.)
- Power on the AirLink gateway.
- On the gateway, press the Reset button for more than 20 seconds. (Release the
button when the Power LED flashes amber.)
- Launch your browser and enter the IP address and port number
The “Upload package” screen appears:
- Click Choose File and navigate to the appropriate ALEOS software version for your
- Click Update.
The screen lets you know that the update was successful and automatically reboots
When the reboot is complete, the gateway exits Recovery mode, and the ACEmanager
Login screen appears.