Fx30s at+wopen=1

Bonjour,

Je découvre le modem FX30S et j’avais pour intention d’envoyer un fichier FTP tout simple sur un serveur par GPRS. Ceci avec des commandes AT.
Cependant j’ai un problème sur la commande AT+WOPEN=1 qui me renvoi simplement ERREUR. Voici ma séquence :

AT+CREG ? réponse 0,1

Puis AT+CSQ ? réponse 15

AT +CGDCONT=1, ‘’IP’’, ‘’nom_de_domaine’’,0,0

AT+CGATT=1

AT+WOPEN=1 réponse ERROR

Merci par avance de votre aide.
Bonne soirée.

Hi bastien,
Could you please post in English? My french isn’t great, and I’m not certain what you’re trying to do with the WOPEN command.
If I understand correctly, I think you may need to remove the CGATT command and establish a data session from your linux terminal using “cm data connect&”
Then try your ftp commands.
BR,
Chris

Hi cchenry and thanks for your reply,
Ok no problem but don’t be rude with my mistakes please.

I want to establish a data session only with AT Command. The reason is that I have a datalogger which use AT command to send data to the company server.
During before send data, send these commands:

AT

at+wopen?

at#gprsmode=1

at+cgdcont=1,“IP”,“domain name”

at#apnserv=“domain name”

at#apnun=""

at#apnpw=""

at+cgatt?

at+cops=0

at+wopen=1

at+cgatt=1

at#connectionstart

But like I said before, the command wopen doesn’t work.

I hope you can help me.
BR,
Bastien

Hi Bastien,
Unfortunately, there is no AT command that will start a data session that provides linux with awareness of the session.

If your datalogger is a Legato application, can you use DCS to make an api call?

Worst case, can you execute a shell command to start the data session with cm?

BR,
Chris

Hi cchenry,

Unfortunately, my datalogger isn’t a Legato application. It is OTT Technologies DUOSENS datalogger.
I am thinking that the AT sequence for sending data is already write in the memory of this datalogger and i can’t modify it. The only thing i can do, is to add AT command at the initialisation.

BR,
Bastien