FTP EM7690 on linux 4.19.79

The condition is to have a ftp in my busybox?

you can try this:
https://busybox.net/downloads/binaries/1.26.2-defconfig-multiarch/

I see theses libraries (lite-common, lit-fw, lite-mbim, lite-qmi, lite-qmux…) provided by Sierra Wireless. If i want to get an IP address in order to be able to ping a server, how can proceed to generate my custom application. I see one ping source code called samplesApps/common/src/ping.c. i suppose that before calling this ping function i need to request an IP address to a kind of dhcp server? In other words, where can i find a complete application, making at first a request to a kind of DHCP server then performing a ping …and so on

you can see here:

If i perform this command:
mbim-network /dev/cdc-wdm0 start
i get

If you are using ubuntu PC, you need to install the following:
sudo apt-get install libqmi-utils

BTW, what is the return of the following?

At!entercnd=“A710”
At!usbcomp?
At!isbcomp=?

It is working fine for me:

owner@CNHKG-EX:~/legato/workspace/git/mangOH_2-7-2019$ cat /etc/mbim-network.conf 
APN=hkcsl
APN_USER=
APN_PASS=
APN_AUTH=
PROXY=yes

owner@CNHKG-EX:~/legato/workspace/git/mangOH_2-7-2019$sudo mbim-network /dev/cdc-wdm0 start
Loading profile...
    APN: hkcsl
Querying subscriber ready status 'mbimcli -d /dev/cdc-wdm0 --query-subscriber-ready-status --no-close'...
[/dev/cdc-wdm0] Subscriber ready status retrieved: Ready state: 'initialized' Subscriber ID: '454003074155184' SIM ICCID: '8985200012741551847' Ready info: 'unknown' Telephone numbers: (0) 'unknown' [/dev/cdc-wdm0] Session not closed: TRID: '3'
Saving state... (TRID: 3)
Querying registration state 'mbimcli -d /dev/cdc-wdm0 --query-registration-state --no-open=3 --no-close'...
[/dev/cdc-wdm0] Registration status: Network error: 'unknown' Register state: 'home' Register mode: 'automatic' Available data classes: 'lte' Current cellular class: 'gsm' Provider ID: '45400' Provider name: '1O1O' Roaming text: 'unknown' Registration flags: 'unknown' [/dev/cdc-wdm0] Session not closed: TRID: '4'
Saving state... (TRID: 4)
Attaching to packet service with 'mbimcli -d /dev/cdc-wdm0 --attach-packet-service --no-open=4 --no-close'...
Saving state... (TRID: 5)
Starting network with 'mbimcli -d /dev/cdc-wdm0 --connect=hkcsl --no-open=5 --no-close'...
Network started successfully
Saving state... (TRID: 6)

except that i am on ARM, and i do not have any mbim-network function, As as result, i think i must trick to create such commands? what do you think?:
mbimcli -d /dev/cdc-wdm0 --query-subscriber-ready-status --no-close
mbimcli -d /dev/cdc-wdm0 --query-registration-state --no-open=3 --no-close
mbimcli -d /dev/cdc-wdm0 --attach-packet-service --no-open=4 --no-close
mbimcli -d /dev/cdc-wdm0 --connect= --no-open=5 --no-close

I suggest you to try on ubuntu pc first

ok but in this case, i need to use the devkit i suppose? Is it what you are doing?
The devkit can be connected to ubuntu via usb?

Yes, yes, i think so …

For what reason do you propose these commands?
Is it to unblock the at commands? It seems that there is a password for the at commands. Am i right?

I just want to check if MBIM mode is enabled in your module …

To these commands:
At!entercnd=“A710”
At!usbcomp?
At!isbcomp=?
I have got one error. the replies are in the attached file:

:
OK
Config Index : 1
Config Type: 4 (USBIF-MBIM-V2)
interface bitmask: 00001009 (diag,modem,mbim)
Error

OK, MBIM is enabled in your module

The error implies what?

it implies there is wrong command.
it should be “AT!USBCOMP=?”

DO you understand why this MBIM command fails?

What is the return of "at!gstatus? "

the return of at!gstatus is attached

Sorry but i have so success in using MBIM, does anybody know what list of AT command i shoud do to perform a ftp transfer