There’s a “Developer Studio 1.2.0 Bug List” thread - but I couldn’t see a Wish List?
It’s possiby a bit late now, but here goes:
The ‘Details>>’ button on the Download progress dialogue doesn’t actually give any more detail at all!
I think the additional details should include:
- Starting the download (AT+WDWL command & response);
- On USB, waiting for the port to reappear;
- Block progress, retry count, etc;
- Resetting after the download completes (AT+CFUN command & response);
- On USB, waiting for the port to reappear