I have a WAVECOM FASTRACK SUPREME 10, the one that comes with a GSP antenna, a USB port and a Serial port.
It is my understanding that this modem has a build-in GPS chip and after trying for many hours I finally managed to download ads_SimpleSample_256KB.wpb.dwl to it.
However, when I try to start the ads_SimpleSample_256KB.wpb.dwl application I get:
GPS Sample: Application Started
GPS Sample: CGPS Feature not activated
- How do I activate the bloody CGPS Feature on a WAVECOM FASTRACK SUPREME 10 ?
- Some other less important questions -
- Shouldn’t it be already activated when I bought the danm thing?
- Does anyone know if it is it possible to use the USB port for GSM AT commands and the RS232 for receiving NMEA strings from the same device?
- Is it possible to program the device to send SMS messages with the NMEA GPS data every 5 min?
- Does anyone know a good programmer on OPEN AT that I could “charter” to assist me implenet No 4 ?
- Why it is so bloody difficult to find the proper software for this hardware - I mean I had to hack the installation process and search my Temp folder just to find the USB driver inf file and then I have been looking all over Google for the WdlWin program.
- Does WAVECOM support this hardware?