Hello folks, i have poblems and i cannot find the solution.
adl_atCmdCreate problem still exits for me. The handler does not receive the answer! I’ve just made a test. I made a AT+COPS=? command with the CmdCreate function. Normally the answer arrives in 30 sec. After the CmdCreate function i made a simple “AT” command from HyperTerminal on UART1. The OK was received, but the AT+COPS handler never received the answer. I experienced this problem using OAT 3.02 and 3.10.
I am porting a program from 3.02 to 3.10. In 3.10 RTE the UART2 does not work. The program slows down like the snail, and almost stops after a time. If i don’t use UART2 this problem does not occure. In target mode it seems to work of course. In 3.02 i had not problem with the same source code. I really can’t find the solution, i tried almost everything. It seems to me that the slow down cames after i switch to data mode on UART2, even if i don’t send or process data on it.
Every comment is welcomed!