AT Commands

Where can I download AT Commands? Thanks

If you mean documentation about AT commands: Install a version of openAT IDE. In “OpenAT\Firmware\XXX\doc” you will find the documentation. Where XXX is your firware version.

Hello,
I am working on a project where I am using normal phone line modem or ethernet module to communicate between two machines.
I would like to use GSM modems as well, M1306B-1 or M1306B-2 and I use the following AT command ATDT123.134.135.123:8023 123.134.135.123 is the remote machine IP and 8023 is the port number when I use the ethernet module.
I don’t know if it’s something similar I can use it with GSM modem since the ISP provide a dynamic/static IP address to the device.

Thanks

congratulations, you just made your first post on this forum.

If you’ve got a question don’t be afraid to open a new thread.
just don’t post your question on another thread wich has nothing to do with your question.
this is called “thread hijacking” and is generally not appreciated.

Thank Madouc,

I thought instead of adding new thread, since it’s AT Command related question I thought I could add it here.
I will open a new thread that way you don’t feel like I am hijacking this one here.

But your specific question about AT Commands is not related to the existing posts in this thread, is it?

And you have paid attention to those posts, and read the AT Commands Guide, haven’t you…?

Don’t just start a new thread - be sure to provide a link so that people can easily find it:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3956&p=15560#p15560