Adl_init_download_success

I have a Q26CL702 that I used to have R7.2a firmware on.
This module was updated to R7.4x through uploading the new firmware to an AD area, then updated my own firmware as well.
Later, it was updated with AT+WDWL on UART2 to R7.47 as well as my own latest firmware.

I have noticed now that on every startup, adl_InitGetType() returns ADL_INIT_DOWNLOAD_SUCCESS instead of ADL_INIT_POWER_ON.

Any ideas?

Hi!
I have the same problem.
adl_InitGetType () in R7.47 at first works normally, but after up-dating by means of DOTA practically always returns ADL_INIT_DOWNLOAD_SUCCESS.
In R7.46 and earlier, this problem isn’t present. A question to Sierra Wireless: whether we can hope for the operational solution of this problem? Support of our supplier of anything can’t tell. And meanwhile a large number of devices is paralysed.

Why are they paralysed :question:

In R7.46 and earlier the error was revealed:
under condition of AT+WFM=0,7 sim cards of a new sample which at us are used by the main operators don’t work. In R7.47 this problem is decided, but adl_InitGetType () not correctly works. And it is an important part of our program.

Hi,

I just tested R7.47 with a corrupted download which results in ADL_INIT_DOWNLOAD_ERROR. The function adl_InitGetType() returned
this result every time in subsequent PowerOn/Restarts which was not the case in R7.46 and below!

greets,
Gregor