adl_atCmdCreate() with WIP AT Commands

Hello everyone,

I am working in an application that should send some data trough the FTP Service…I have just installed the Wipsoft and I made the example of the pdf document without problem (thanks to DavidC)…

Now I would like that the sending of Wip AT Commands were “automatic” because the modem should send that data as a result of some events, so I was investigating and I found the adl_atCmdCreate(), so I decided to use it in order to send the WIP AT Commands…

adl_atCmdCreate("AT+WIPCFG=1",ADL_AT_PORT_TYPE(ADL_PORT_UART1, TRUE), (adl_atRspHandler_t)NULL, NULL);
    adl_atCmdCreate("AT+WIPBR=1,6",ADL_AT_PORT_TYPE(ADL_PORT_UART1, TRUE), (adl_atRspHandler_t)NULL, NULL);
    adl_atCmdCreate("AT+WIPBR=2,6,11,'internet.itelcel.com'",ADL_AT_PORT_TYPE(ADL_PORT_UART1, TRUE), (adl_atRspHandler_t)NULL, NULL);
    adl_atCmdCreate("AT+WIPBR=2,6,0,'webgprs'",ADL_AT_PORT_TYPE(ADL_PORT_UART1, TRUE), (adl_atRspHandler_t)NULL, NULL);
    adl_atCmdCreate("AT+WIPBR=2,6,1,'webgprs2002'",ADL_AT_PORT_TYPE(ADL_PORT_UART1, TRUE), (adl_atRspHandler_t)NULL, NULL);
    adl_atCmdCreate("AT+WIPBR=4,6,0",ADL_AT_PORT_TYPE(ADL_PORT_UART1, TRUE), (adl_atRspHandler_t)NULL, NULL);
    adl_atCmdCreate("AT+WIPCREATE=4,1,'ftp.ic22.net',21,'wavecom@ic22.net','wavecom'",ADL_AT_PORT_TYPE(ADL_PORT_UART1, TRUE), (adl_atRspHandler_t)NULL, NULL);

but I dont get the answers that I want…I just get ERRORS…

I have added the previous code in the Wipsoft sample in order to make the WIP AT Commands availaibe, but it seems that the adl_atCmdCreate just works with Normal AT Commands, because I have already tried it and the were no problems, the problem is just with the WIP AT Commands…Does anyone know if exist another similar function wich I could use for this case?

forget about it, I could made it trough the ftp_put sample… :smiley:

Hiya,

If you’re going to use the WIP commands from inside your OpenAT application (i.e. the program you have written using M2M Studio etc), you are far better off using the WIP plugin API than trying to call WIPAT commands using adl_atCmdCreate().

Have a look at the WIP Plugin samples in M2M studio…

ciao, Dave