about WIPSOFT and adl_atCmdCreate

i use WIPSOFT sample from M2M , in the sample , i use adl_atCmdCreate() function to input the AT commands. like follwing:

adl_atCmdCreate( "ATI9", ADL_AT_PORT_TYPE(ADL_AT_UART1,TRUE),(adl_atRspHandler_t)NULL,NULL);
	delay_100ms();
	adl_atCmdCreate( "AT+WOPEN=1", ADL_AT_PORT_TYPE(ADL_AT_UART1,TRUE),(adl_atRspHandler_t)NULL,"OK WOPEN",NULL);
	delay_100ms();
	adl_atCmdCreate( "AT+WIPCFG=1", ADL_AT_PORT_TYPE(ADL_AT_UART1,TRUE),(adl_atRspHandler_t)NULL,"OK WIPCFG",NULL);
	delay_100ms();
	//readFlash();

adl_atCmdCreate( "AT+WIPBR=1,6", ADL_AT_PORT_TYPE(ADL_AT_UART1,TRUE),NULL);
	delay_100ms();

but it’s not work , why ?

i read the forum, it said something WIP Plugin i need , how can i do ?

i tried, that adl_atCmdCreate( ),"ATI3"command work well, but “AT+WIPCFG=1” can not work…always be ERROR, how to solved the problem ?

thx.

Hi,

“AT+WIPCFG=1” is a WIPSOFT command. So in order to get the response of such kind of command, a separate library “WIP” needs to be included in your application. Only WIP plugin provides the TCP/IP stack services and its associated protocols.

If you are using developer studio then while creating the open AT project, select WIP plugin package (in libraries tab)to include the library in your application.

Thanks.

https://forum.sierrawireless.com/t/my-adl-atcmdsend-does-not-work-have-problem-why/5812/1