Wavecom fastrack wipcreate error

hi,
I have wavecom fastrack M1306B with firmware version 6.57.
I want to get the html code from www.google.com, and I try this at command

at+wopen=1
OK
at+cmee=1
OK
at+wipcfg=1
OK
at+wipbr=1,6
OK
at+wipbr=2,6,11,“www.indosat-m3.net
OK
at+wipbr=2,6,0,“gprs”
OK
at+wipbr=2,6,1,“im3”
OK
at+wipbr=4,6,0
OK
at+wipcreate=?
OK
at+wipcreate=5,1,“http://www.google.com”,"",""
+CME ERROR: 834
at+wipcreate=5,1,“http://www.google.com”,80,"",""
+CME ERROR: 834

Anyone knows about that problem? because I’ve try this for 3 days and I’ve got stuck. I don’t know what the error means.

Have you looked-up the error code in the Manual :question:

Thank you for your response
yes I have. it said “not implemented”. Then, what should I do?

The M1306B has been obsolete for many years, and the firmware version 6.57 is similarly out-of-date.

Are you sure that you are using the correct documentation version for that firmware version?

I’m not sure. here is the link cse.dmu.ac.uk/~eg/tele/wipat.pdf
So, could I still use this modem and just update the firmware? do you know about the firmware that compatible with this modem?

thanks

No - I think you already have the last version available for that hardware.

For a novice, it’s usually best to start with a current, supported product to learn on!

What is your objective here?

thank you for your help,

I just want to open the website or html code using microcontroller. do you have any idea?

Does your modem have the necessary “Commercial Features” enabled for the higher-level protocols like HTTP?

Thank you very much for your reply and your help.

I think the problem is my modem not supported with HTTP protocols.
I’ve searched in this forum, and I’ve found that we can get the html code using TCP protocols.
so I tried this at command

at+wipcreate=2,1,“74.125.71.147”,80 //connect with google.com
OK

+WIPREADY 2,1
at+wipdata=2,1,1
CONNECT

After that, a black heart comes after a moment and the modem didn’t respond anymore.
You know what’s the problem?

But then you have to handle the TCP protocols directly, and use that to implement your own HTTP client…

I just need the html code on my hyperterminal.
After the CONNECT respond, how can I get the html code?
some people said that we have to send “GET”, but it didn’t work.

So why didn’t you ask those people to explain exactly what they meant?

Again, using a “raw” TCP connection means that you have to implement the HTTP protocol yourself - so, what “those people” said means that you need to send a valid HTTP ‘GET’ Request. And, of course, you will have to handle the HTTP response to that request.

Time to start reading-up on HTTP, then!

eg, jmarshall.com/easy/http/

Hi all,

I have the same problem with my modem (Airlink Fastrack Xtend FX009). Trying to establish TCP client socket to my server (on port 80) using putty. Everything works fine until I type at+wipdata =2,1,1 command. After that I get ‘CONNECT’ reply and the modem stops responding (no black heart). I can’t send anything to it (can’t type anything in terminal), and it is not sending back anything also. I have to restart it after this.

I get connected to the internet, I am able to ping google and every other server. (My GSM provider also charges me every time I connect to the internet).

Any suggestions?