We have twenty Vodafone CAT-NB1 SIMs. I’ve checked one of the twenty, connected in turn to each the following:
- HL7692 with 2.23 firmware as it came with
- HL7692 reflashed with 2.27 latest firmware
- HL7800 with 1.7.14 firmware as it came with
- HL7800 reflashed with 220.127.116.11 latest firmware
With all four, using command
AT+CNUM to check the phone number, command response is just
OK. This is not mentioned as a possible response by either of the below. Fairly minor thing. But to feedback to Sierra.
I’ll check with Vodafone whether the twenty are supposed to omit a phone number. Possibly so, as they are intended for NB1 IoT data comms.
I’ve tried also with a Tesco SIM in all four of the bulleted. I see then the response below.