Unable to install any framework package

Hi all,

After installing Development Studio plugins into Eclipse in Linux Mint 15 without any problem. In orther to be able to create a new library project I’m trying to install Open AT Framework pacakge 2.51, to pass the “Hardware Configuration” set, but I always receive “Impossible to install selected packages” with Reson: “Impossible to install some packages” and no more detailed information.

After looking into error log file, I’ve following trace:

com.wavecom.spm.pluginmanager.InstallException: Error while installing packages.
at com.wavecom.spm.pluginmanager.DirectorAppUtil.invokeDirectorApplication(DirectorAppUtil.java:733)
at com.wavecom.spm.pluginmanager.DirectorAppUtil.installIUIdInProfile(DirectorAppUtil.java:302)
at com.wavecom.spm.pluginmanager.DirectorAppUtil.installIUInProfile(DirectorAppUtil.java:250)
at com.wavecom.spm.pluginmanager.DirectorAppUtil.installSPMPackInTempProfile(DirectorAppUtil.java:224)
at com.wavecom.spm.pluginmanager.DirectorAppUtil.access$0(DirectorAppUtil.java:212)
at com.wavecom.spm.pluginmanager.DirectorAppUtil$SpmPackInstallRunnable.run(DirectorAppUtil.java:66)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unable to determine the product launcher
at com.wavecom.spm.pluginmanager.DirectorAppUtil.getLauncher(DirectorAppUtil.java:811)
at com.wavecom.spm.pluginmanager.DirectorAppUtil.invokeDirectorApplication(DirectorAppUtil.java:672)

I’ve tried several configurations of jdk versions (Sun: 1.6.0_45, 1.7.0_46 and openjdk 1.7.0_25) but nothing works.

Any possible hint about this.

Thank you in advance.

Please can you post here the full zipped log file, and check what is the executable path you use to launch eclipse?
Did you installed it from an archive grabbed from eclipse.org, or through your Linux packet management system (and by the way, what are your Eclipse and DS versions?)