SL6087 / WIPsoft 5.43 AT command documentation

Hi all,

I’m trying to find documentation of the AT commands specific to WIPsoft 5.43 as implemented on the SL6087 modem. I’ve got documentation for version 5.54 but would really like to get the document specific to the firmware version we’re running. Could anyone point me to such, or suggest how much different the commandset for 5.54 may be compared to 5.43 ?

TIA,

Ian

Hi,
You will get WIP AT command docs through developer studio.
If you don’t have developer studio, then install developer studio first then go to ‘Package manager’ and from ‘available packages’ install framework 2.37.0. So by default internet library package 5.43 will be installed.
WIP AT command guide will be available in the path (If you have installed developer studio in C drive):
C:\Program Files\Sierra Wireless\Embedded Software\com.wavecom.openat.ide.spm.lib.plugin.model.WIP.5.43.0.201202100610_5.43.0.201202100610\resources\doc

Thanks,
Rex

Thanks for the reply Rex.

Unfortunately all I see is 2.52.X available. Certainly no 2.37.0. Guessing maybe I need something other than updatesite.sierrawireless.com/packages/OpenAT as the site? That’s the only one I see.

Thanks,

Ian

Hi,
Use the below update site URL to get the Framework package 2.37.0
http://updatesite.sierrawireless.com/packages

Go to Packages -> available package -> Add new repository -> select URL and provide above URL
After the istallation you can download 2.37.0 Framework.

Thanks,
Rex