Hi to all!
We have some SL6087 modems with s/n: BE130… On all of them there are following problem:
- Modem recognized as Sierra Wireless CDC EEM Product 1A:
and no serial ports
- In Developer Studio 3.6 there are COM3 device, after open it we have such responce:
- In Target Management it is impossible to upload bootloader or firmware:
- After port is opened, low cmd is supported:
----------------- Port opened -----------------
LSI Softmodem Version 184.108.40.206
220.127.116.11, HDA MB, HDA, A35 S-Rev:2 L-Rev:3, 19
- DwlWin also cant work because at+wdwl gives error.
Is it possible to recover modem and use it as open at device?