Sierra Wireless Connection Failure

I have a Sierra Wireless brand sim card which came with the MangOH red, apparently, it is registered to Verizon Wireless LTE when I tried to connect I cant. The following message comes up.

cm radio
Power: ON
Current Network Operator: Verizon
Current RAT: LTE network (LE_MRC_RAT_LTE)
Status: Registration was denied, usually because of invalid access credentials (LE_MRC_REG_DENIED)
Signal: Weak signal strength (2)
PS: Packet Switched Not registered (LE_MRC_REG_NONE)

I tried changing the APN to whar verizon shows in one website although I think is incorrect, can anyone tell me the correct apn for verizon or is anyone going through the same problem , thank you

Hi,

It will not connect to Verizon as no one has roaming agreements with them (except for a few select operators). You are most likely to attach to AT&T which it will do without the need for an APN on the 3G network. Re APN’s if you are using a Sierra Wireless card then you need to have the unit configured with the Sierrawireles APN as it will be this it attaches to.

At a guess you are not in an AT&T covered area which is why the unit has gone to Verizon and as a result it has tried to attach, been rejected and so is just camped on Verizon in emergency mode (as your phone does when it can see networks it can’t connect to but is then able to make emergency calls).

Regards

Matt