Send data in POST request with BX3100

trouble integrating the software for a post request. for the moment I managed to make get requests without problem.
but for post requests, it’s a different story.

i actually work with firmwae => BX310x.2.5.0-2

in the header of all my get requests, I only put the token like this :

AT+KHTTPCFG=0,sophixxxxxxxxrod.com,80                              
      +KHTTPCFG: 3 CRLF                                                                
      OK CRLF

AT+KHTTPHEADER=3                                                               
      CONNECT CRLF

Authorization: Bearer C9zb3BoaWEuZGV2LWtleXByb2QuY2xxxxxxxxxxxxxxvZ2luIiwiaWF0IjoxNTgwODg2Mzc1LCJleHAiOjE1ODA5Nz CRLF                                                     
      +++

OK CRLF 

AT+KHTTPGET=3,"/api/mxxxines"                                                
      CONNECT                                                                       
      HTTP/1.1 200 OK                                                              
      Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2020 07:10:25 GMT                                           
      Server: Apache                                                          
      Vary: Authorization                                                        
      Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *                                              
      Access-Control-Allow-Methods: POST, GET, OPTIONS, PUT, DELETE               
      Access-Control-Allow-Headers: Content-Type, X-Auth-Token, Origin, Authorization
      Cache-Control: no-cache, private                                          
      Content-Length: 2418                                                         
      Keep-Alive: timeout=65, max=100                                             
      Connection: Keep-Alive                                                    
      Content-Type: application/json

[{"machine_id":1,"machine_name":"My machine","machine_color":"grey","machine_ip".......

Where I'm blocking today is that I'm trying to make a post request that sends data in json format, and for that, I have to add other parameters in the header in addition to "authorization" : 

i have to add => Accept: application/json and Content-Type: application/json, but I don’t know how to separate in the header the three parameters Authorization, Accept and Content-Type, should I do it with a comma? a CRLF? BOTH ? or just a space.

Then after the post request, you must write the data to send, but in the datasheet it is not specified if you have to finish the data with a CRLF.
in the datasheet it’s say you receive server response before typing “+++”, but for me i have response after typing “+++”:

this is how i make my post request :

I have the error 10 that say 10—HTTP got no data

I think that module wait the end of data of the post request , but i don’t know what i should add in the end of my string , \r ? \n? thanks for help.

resolved !!!

I had to specify in the header the size of the data

Example:
• AT+KHTTPPOST=0, “/get.cgi”
CONNECT
(…Data send…)
HTTP/1.0 200 OK
Content-Type: text/plain
Context-Length: 37
Your data have been accepted.
[Enter the EOF pattern ("+++")]
OK