Is there a way to reset data usage on secondary sim after a start of billing cycle?
The active sim card is Sim1 and I have no problem with this sim, but toe problem occurs on Sim2.
Another question, I have this problem only on one devide ( the same whom has the problem described higher) The data is showing much more data than used on the previous month.
Is there a way to reset it and verify if the amount of data consummed on sim2 will be accurate for the next month?
Here is a picture that shows the problem, data is not reseting after the start of billing cycle.
I tried to reboot the device, didn’t resolve the problem.
Which ALEOS version are you using? If your ALEOS version is not up to date, please update the firmware and try again.
We are using Aleos 4.15.0 on all our modems. The problem appears only on one modem at sim#2 only.
Could you please provide your device configuration and log? I need to look into them to see what’s going on.
- The configuration file is in ACEmanager → Template, click Download button.
- The log file is in ACEmanager → Admin → Log, click Download Logs button
Files has been sent to you in a private mesage.
Thanks for your support.
Please see the workaround below to reset the Current Monthly Usage:
- Download your device template file. This file will be used later.
- On ACEmanager, navigate to Admin → Reset; at the field named “Reset Configuration”, set it to “Reset to Custom Configuration”.
- Click red button named “Configuration Custom Reset” then the Reset Configuration pop-up will appear.
- Choose your template file which you got in step 1 and click Upload button. After your template is uploaded, close the pop-up to return to Admin tab and click Apply button.
- Click button “Reset to Factory Default” to reset your device as your template file.
- After the reset competed, login ACEmanager with default username/password = user/12345. You can change your own password after login.
- Check if the usage data will be reset.
I completed the workaround to reset the current monthly usage, it shows now 0, thank you. We will see on next may first if the data will reset to zero.
Good morning Jerdung,
I confirm that your solution works !!
Data reset by himself on last may 1st.
Thank you so much.