RV50 repair fuse

Hello I have a damaged RV50 I have found that a fuse is damaged but I do not have reference or information about the fuse. I appreciate if someone can give me information about the fuse attached image of the fuse.

Hi eduardo,

Sierra does not encourage users to repair their devices. Please send it back to the distributor for repair.

Thanks,

Hi jerdung

If the problem is that it is very expensive to send me to repair more, the cost of the repair becomes even higher, the cost maybe I can change the fuse and be successful.
Thank you.

Greetings.
Edward

Looks like you’ll need to de-solder that fuse and replace it with a new one. If the unit is under warranty just get an RMA for it. Otherwise if yo have a local electrical supply store they should have those types of fuses on the shelf or get it off Digikey

It has no guarantee, the issue is that I do not know what the specifications of the fuse are to buy it from Digikey because I do not see any identification on it to know the name.

Shame on Sierra for lack of repair assistance.

My guess is that’s a 1.2 amp fuse… either desolder and find a local electrical parts store to take it to or if you think it was a power supply problem that’s been corrected just jump it out

Hi Eduardo,
Did you find the value of this fuse afterall? I have the same fuse blown in mine…
Thanks!