Normal work in RTE but not in TARGET mode

Hello. By the first, sorry for my english.
My modem is m1306b, and the Hello_world example works normally in both modes.
But my program based on the Duplex_data and using UART1 flow control works normally in RTE mode, but in Target there is a problem. I download the program using Hiperterminal, and it looks like:

at+wdwl
+WDWL: 0
at+cfun=1
OK

+WIND: 13

+WIND: 7

+WIND: 1

+WIND: 16

+WIND: 4

+WIND: 10,"SM",1,"FD",0,"ON",0,"EN",0

+WIND: 11,"50077923E40850BE0ACB87D89F84C64F",,"9D25DD981A97CFE8AFDD14978CEB260D"
,,"669AB738145ECB59D0C99EA0864DC9F6","5AB724405C79830D3FAA6CBA9572451E"

The last some strings comes in a 1-2 minutes after the befores. And there is no more action, but should be, and it answeres on AT-comands, but shouldn’t…
Does anybody knows, what the problem is?
Thank you.

Should there be?
What action(s) do you expect?

Why shouldn’t it?

Didn’t you forget to start the OpenAT application? :unamused: Look for the “+WOPEN” AT command in the docs.

Cheers,
tom

I expect the program to send some trace and AT messages (like in a “Hello_world” example, which works normally). And then modem should switch to DATA mode, and as a result it shouldn’t answer AT-comands…

Sure, somewhere I read, that if the application works before I download and type CFUN=1 command to reset - the new application should run automatically.
So, anyway I tryed different variants, also with using AT+WOPEN=1 command, but get old situation: “Hello_world” downloads and works normally, but my program not :frowning:

No - if you download with AT+WDWL, then you always have to give AT+WOPEN=1 to start the application after the download.

Maybe you’re getting confused with DOTA…?

What does mean DOTA?

Download Over The Air (a slight misnomer, as it can also be done over any available interface!)

See the section “Application & Data Storage” in the ADL User Guide.

With DOTA, once you’ve downloaded your application, you install it with adl_adInstall - and that does cause the unit to reboot and automatoically start the new application.

Perhaps you saw that, and assumed (incorrectly, as it turns out) that it also applied to downloads using AT+WDWL ?

It’s interest, but no. I don’t use such commands as “adl_adInstall” :neutral_face:
By the way, I found, that my program, based on “sms_automaton” example also works only in RTE mode!..
Similar in these two programs is that its sources contained two files: Main.c (which contained function ma_LoadApplication() ) and one_more_file.c May it cause my problem?..
Well I’ll try now to rewrite my program in one file…

Many of the Wavecom samples use their “Multi-Application” library.

This means that there are 2 things necessary to start such an application after download:

1. AT+WOPEN=1 - to run the overall application
  2. The extra command specified in the documentation to get the “Multi-Application” library to start the sample

Are you sure you’re doing both?

Hm… No I do only the first. I have never seen about the second thing you wrote… Now I’m looking for it with hope…

There is an HTML file with each sample - that file contains the description of the sample, and includes the instructions for use.

Thank you!!! And I’m a fool. I really forgot about AT+DATASTART=1 command, which is needed in my applycation!
Hm… But if I’m not mistaken I didn’t use this command in RTE mode too… Strange. But it works and ok! :smiley:

I think the setting is stored in flash - so this might just be a “feature” of the RTE simulation of flash…?

I can’t say anything about this, cause I work with open AT not for a long time :wink: