No reference application found for AirLink Device

hello, i have received a sierra wireless model H4325-C pinpoint x, s/n :1110514730 , IMEI: 352974025174632, i tried to active the device by alms account but by several unsuccessful attemps to active it, i only receive it is " * No reference application found for AirLink Device,any idea what would i have doing wrong? i also tested several devices that i found on ebay and much of them cannot even been recognized by AirLink Device on sierra wireless alms account either

Hi @mkufoxtrot,

Welcome to our community!

Please kindly share the URL link of the device and provide a screenshot of the error message “No reference application found for AirLink Device” with me.

“i also tested several devices that i found on ebay and much of them cannot even been recognized by AirLink Device on sierra wireless alms account either”
→ I still don’t fully understand your point. Have you tested with different Pinpoint X devices, or have you tested with other Sierra AirLink routers (such as RV50, MP70, etc.), and they all failed to register and activate on AirVantage?

Thanks,