- I have installed “Expresso”
- I plugged in my USBConnect 881
- Windows XP recognized the device and displayed a series of messages (from the icon tray)
- I open Expresso, but get this message: “Expresso tried to communicate with your target, but it could not connect. Adjust your connection’s settings and hit the “Connect” button.”
- I’ve tried connecting to each COMn port, but get the same result each time.
Apparently, something is wrong. But I’ve exhausted all my ideas. I cannot find anything related to this in the forums. I’ve googled for ideas, nothing seems to show up.
Any ideas of what I should do next?