EM7565 Windows 11 64bit

Please I would like to know how I can make my EM7565 module card to work on my dell Latitude 7280 windows 11 64bit.It was working when I had windows 10 64bit installed. I had to upgrade to windows 11.

I have installed the latest firmware and driver installed but still not working.

Hi @rudeen100,

Until now Sierra Wireless supports drivers for Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 PCs. Driver for Windows 11 is not supported yet. You can refer the attached link:
https://source.sierrawireless.com/resources/airprime/software/airprime-em_mc-series-windows-drivers-qmi-build-latest-release/#sthash.yY6eOizf.dpbs

thanks,

Hello Jerdung

I was able to do it and it’s working now. I used build 4836, but I can not get band 7 to work on the EM7565 so what do you think I should do? Or I can give you TeamViewer access to assist me with it. The band 7 here is an LTE service only and does not support 3G or 2G fallback.

Hi @rudeen100,

Please let me know the following:

1. Have you attached the antenna?
  2. What is the name of the carrier you are using, does it support band 7?

Please share with me the output of following commands
The output of the commands:
AT+COPS?
AT+CGDCONT?
AT!BAND=?
AT!BAND?

Thanks,

Pease kindly see the attached

Please can you send me a link for the older firmware history. Like you sent to me of the driver history?

Hi @rudeen100 ,

On the source page, only the latest firmware is available. If you need any older firmware, please indicate the firmware name.
I will search locally on my computer and give it to you.

Thanks,

Sure, I want the last two firmwares that was released before this latest one on the website.

Also on windows 11 the modem is working fine and perfect. After RESTART, I do not have to ON airplane mode and OFF again before the modem starts working. Its start working right after RESTART when Wifi is OFF.

Hi @rudeen100 ,

Please let me know which carrier you are using?

Thanks,