Hello OpenAT community.
I am performing step by step DOTA I implementation in my source. I work with Q6.55 core software and V3.10 OpenAT library
The steps I use are the following :
- Prepare AD cell of unknown size
- Set all GPRS parameters
- Get an IP address
- Set FTP parameters for FTP GET function
- Make a FTP GET
- Wait for message ED_OK_FILE_TRANSFERRED
- Finalise cell and collect return value
- Call adl_adInstall function through a custom AT command
and then everything freezes. It is very difficult to get the module back to life. I succeeded by downgrading firmware to Q6.50 and then again to Q6.55.
If I don’t proceed so, the module doesn’t communicate anymore with serial link.
Please can anyone help me ?