Documentaion for .... WIP_BOPT_DEBUG_PKT and

Hello all,

Has anyone yet seen any documentation for the wip_bearerSetOpt API function, parameters:

WIP_BOPT_DEBUG_PKT,
WIP_NET_OPT_DEBUG_PORT,
WIP_NET_DEBUG_PORT_TRACE and
WIP_NET_OPT_DEBUG_PKT_MAXLEN.

I don’t seem to be able to find it in the WIP documentation. I am aware of other people not finding information for these also but has anyone found any since then?

Regards

Barry

Like this, you mean: Undocumented: WIP_NET_OPT_DEBUG_PORT - #4 by awneil :question:

No - it only seems to get worse: Undocumented: WIP_NET_OPT_DEBUG_PORT - #4 by awneil :unamused:

Hi,

For the option WIP_BOPT_DEBUG_PKT ,there was a documentation tracker which was created earlier and it was decided that the appropriate place to add the option would be WIP AT Command Guide.

Regards

I think that’s a very bad idea!

Surely, it’s the WIP library that is the basis of this, so the WIP Library Documentation should be the “root” :question:

Also, would you expect someone just using AT commands to be looking at Traces :question:

Again, what we need is a proper, complete API - not to have to keep messing about with AT commands!

Anyhow, the documentation provided in the WIP AT Command Guide is next to useless:

That’s it! No description at all of what the debug traces mean!

Similarly,

There is no descriptionof what the values 0-3 mean.

And what about the other stuff: Undocumented: WIP_NET_OPT_DEBUG_PORT - #4 by awneil :question: