Developer Studio 2.2.0 has just been released!
- Project manager now fully support Open AT project for SL808xT.
- Memory Mapping editor newly introduce. Offering a graphical view of memory split between firmware, Open AT application and storage area.
- With the introduction of the File System feature in Open AT Framework 2.5x branch, Developer Studio now provides a complete support with a File System Browser. Speeding up application development by easing storage area management in Open AT application.
- On each compilation, Developer Studio now deliver a manufacturing binary .MAPPING.DWL file, removing the need to configure each memory area of the module on customer manufacturing line while loading the Open AT application (example: no need to execute +WOPEN=6 command anymore), easing their task to go to market with Open AT.
- While handling traces, Developer Studio now gives the ability to use Profiles, easing trace management on recurring traces. Just open the Trace view, and go in the new Profiles tab.
Note: Initial issue reported in the forum has been immediately corrected. If you didn’t yet installed the patch, an updated version is already available, please just synchronize your Developer Studio installation to the latest one.